Wednesday, February 9

Valentine's Day Sorting Activity

 Here’s a little Valentine’s Day sort for ‘ya.  I suppose it could be used on occasions other than Valentine’s Day, but I went a little crazy with the hearts so it’s definitely got a mushy gushy feel to it. What can I say I have holiday spirit, I suppose... :D   

So this sort is super simple. There are 8 animals. Each animal has 5 clues that describe it. Kiddos match up the clues with the animals they describe. 

Hope you have fun with it (and your kids, too. Ha!)  
Happy teaching!

I Only Have Eyes for You:
A Valentine’s Day Sorting Activity
(click on any of the picture previews to download the entire document!)

  
 


Mrs. Thiessen

5 comments:

Laura said...

love all of your activities! You are doing a great job. I am so glad that I came across your blog.
laura
www.laurasopenhouse.blogspot.com

Rachelle said...

Girl....I love this! thanks so much! It's perfect!
-Rachelle
www.whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yours is the first First Grade blog I came across and I LOVE it! I can't thank you enough for sharing all your wonderful ideas. You are AMAZING! Thank you and keep it up!

Ms. Chrissy B said...

New follower!

Buzzing with Ms.

Samm said...

I love it, such an adorable idea. I'm going to be a student intern next semester so this is definitely something I'd love to incorporate into the classroom :) Where did you get the animals? They are the cutest things!