Wednesday, February 9

Valentine's Day Sorting Activity

 Here’s a little Valentine’s Day sort for ‘ya.  I suppose it could be used on occasions other than Valentine’s Day, but I went a little crazy with the hearts so it’s definitely got a mushy gushy feel to it. What can I say I have holiday spirit, I suppose... :D   

So this sort is super simple. There are 8 animals. Each animal has 5 clues that describe it. Kiddos match up the clues with the animals they describe. 

Hope you have fun with it (and your kids, too. Ha!)  
Happy teaching!

I Only Have Eyes for You:
A Valentine’s Day Sorting Activity
(click on any of the picture previews to download the entire document!)

  
 


Mrs. Thiessen

7 comments:

Laura said...

love all of your activities! You are doing a great job. I am so glad that I came across your blog.
laura
www.laurasopenhouse.blogspot.com

Rachelle said...

Girl....I love this! thanks so much! It's perfect!
-Rachelle
www.whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yours is the first First Grade blog I came across and I LOVE it! I can't thank you enough for sharing all your wonderful ideas. You are AMAZING! Thank you and keep it up!

Ms. Chrissy B said...

New follower!

Buzzing with Ms.

Samm said...

I love it, such an adorable idea. I'm going to be a student intern next semester so this is definitely something I'd love to incorporate into the classroom :) Where did you get the animals? They are the cutest things!

Wheat Straw: A Valuable Resource for the Better Environment said...

We are providing the best quality Plastic Straws Alternative in USA. Visit our site for further update.
Plastic Straws Alternative USA

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this weather balloon