Monday, February 7

Sentence Scramble Printable

Well, we’ve finally returned for what should be our SECOND full week of school since Winter Break, and snow is forecasted for tomorrow. Go figure, right? I don’t know about the rest of y’all, but I am seriously tried of Old Man Winter. He needs to go to time-out.

But, on to business- here’s a little Sentence Scramble for 'ya, complete with a Highway Sorting Mat and Recording Sheet. Lately I am all about the Sentence Scrambles. Fluency, vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure- love it all! 

Hope this helps you and your Firsties out!
Mrs. Thiessen

 
slug bug sentence scramble
(click any picture preview to download the entire file!)

13 comments:

SDNana said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful resources. You certainly make my life easier and my students' lives better. Have a great week!

Paige said...

OMG! What an adorable activity! You are soooo creative! Thanks for all of your resources!

Paige said...

P.S. What font are you using that shows up on the comments?

Alexandra Thiessen said...

Hi Paige,

Glad you like the Scramble! The font I use for comments is called Neucha. It's one of the fonts on Blogger. Hope that helps!

Alexandra :)

Mrs. Harris said...

These are adorable. Thanks so much!!

www.adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Cute Idea!! We are always doing this one Sentence Strips but this is WAY CUTER!!

http://fabulousfish-stephanie.blogspot.com/

Paige said...

Thanks, Mrs. Thiessen!

I Googled it, and I happened to find it on dafont.

Ms.M said...

Thank you so much for the great activities! I am definitely now a follower.

Ms. M
www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

Alexandra Thiessen said...

Thanks, thanks! Glad you like it!

Paige, thanks for the font info! I'm going to have to download it so I can use it outside of Blogger!!!!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!
Alexandra :)

Kelly said...

Where do you get your CUTE clipart????? I love them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Thiessen,
These are very creative and children will enjoy the activity.

Thank you so much.

DB

Mrs.Newsom said...

great! my kids love it!

Julie R. said...

Thank you for this great idea! I put the recording sheets in sheet protectors and had my students write with dry erase markers. Extra fun for first graders :).